Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sanvi Family

With grandparents at home , Sanvi these days is very much pampered and have become more stubborn . She learnt a lot of telugu also.
Coming to the point ,Sanvi sleeps in the crib which is connected to our bed .She started sleeping the crib after Srineer was born because it's " Her Crib ". But these days , in middle of night she is coming on bed . When I asked her why she is coming she said because she was scared . And she said she want to sleep with her family . Then I told , four people ki ee bed saripodu kada amma ..go and sleep with your grand parents anna .. Then immediate ga Sanvi answer was " Ask daddy to sleep with his family ..then we can have enough space for all of us anta :)..May be I should ask satya ..hehehe

No comments: